Have your old Jabra product recycled and protect the environment. We will thank you with a £30 voucher for your next purchase in our online shop.
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility to participateThe company GN Audio A/S is organising the campaign “Jabra Green Initiative - Recycle and Benefit” starting from 01.07.2020. If eligible old equipment is returned by participants residing in Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland, Spanin or Sweden the participant will receive a voucher of £30 for the purchase of up to 2 products (corresponding to the number of products registered for return) for the Jabra online store. The voucher is valid for 2 weeks and entitles the participant to purchase all Jabra Elite headsets.
- Only private end customers aged 18 years and over and resident in Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland, Spanin or Sweden are entitled to participate in the campaign. Employees of GN Audio A/S and TechProtect GmbH and other employees of the companies involved in the organisation and implementation of the campaign and their relatives are excluded from participation. Also excluded is the participation of all other entrepreneurs, their employees, relatives and/or the participation of companies on behalf of customers.
The promotion is open to all old Jabra Elite equipment except accessories. Please see the list of all products that qualify for the trade-in program below:
Jabra Elite 25e
Jabra Elite 45e
Jabra Elite Active 45e
Jabra Elite 45h
Jabra Elite 65t
Jabra Elite Active 65t
Jabra Elite 65e
Jabra Elite 75t
Jabra Elite Active 75t
Jabra Elite 85h
Jabra Elite Sport
The promotion organiser also reserves the right to exclude persons who attempt to gain an advantage by providing false information or other manipulation.
Participation in the campaign cannot be combined with other campaigns.
Each household (identical name and address) may submit only one application. For this application, the participant will receive as many voucher codes as he/she has registered Jabra products for return. Each voucher code can be used in a separate purchase process to purchase a Jabra Elite product at a reduced price from the Jabra online shop.
The voucher will be valid for the number of products sent back for trade-in, up to a maximum of two, during the entire promotion.
2. Participation in the campaignFor participants who are eligible to participate, the following procedure applies:
1. In order to be able to participate in the campaign, the respective participant must properly register online at green.jabra.com from 01.07.2020. The further conditions for the application procedure can be found on the same website.
If a Participant's application is incorrect and/or incomplete for any other reason, the Participant will also have the opportunity to submit the required data within 7 days of GN Audio A/S' notification of this. If the participant continues to fail to meet the eligibility requirements, the voucher will not be sent and the request will be cancelled. Proof that the participant has not been notified is at the participant's expense.
2. After successful validation of the application, the participant will receive a confirmation by e-mail containing a packing slip to be enclosed with the package and a link to print out a prepaid label. Upon delivery of the product to the logistics service provider, ownership of the product is transferred to GN Audio A/S. Trade-in products must not be sent to local Jabra offices. Products sent in incorrectly cannot be returned.
3. The voucher will only be sent to the specified e-mail address if all information required by the participant to process the application is true and complete and all necessary documents and the return device have been received. The voucher will be sent within 30 days of successful verification of the returned device.
4. The voucher cannot be used in combination with any other discounts or promotion and only for Jabra Elite products.
5. GN Audio A/S reserves the right to withhold vouchers.
4. OrganizerOrganizer of the promotion is the GN Audio A/S, Lautrupbjerg 7, DK-2750 Ballerup.
5. General legal provisionsThe judges' decision is final. The promotion is subject exclusively to German law. GN Audio A/S reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time.
A payment will only be made if the participant fulfils these conditions. By submitting an application, the participant agrees to these conditions.
This campaign does not affect the legal rights of the buyer.
By accepting these conditions, the participant affirms that he/she is the owner of the product and that there are no third party claims (e.g. retention of title) on this property.
GN Audio A/S assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged or misdirected applications except in cases of negligence or willful misconduct. GN Audio A/S assumes no responsibility or liability for technical errors or hardware, software, server, website or other errors or damages of any kind.
Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be invalid or should there be a loophole, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Copies of these conditions of participation can be seen on the promotion website and can be obtained free of charge by e-mail from the address given at the end of these conditions of participation. Where required by law, this promotion has been registered with the relevant authorities.
The following contact details apply to this promotion: